John Nack, Adobe’s Photoshop product manager, recently compiled a list of 10 guides, one article, and one Photoshop action commissioned by Adobe.
- The Role of Working Spaces in Adobe Applications
- A Raw Workflow in the Real World: The March of the Yellow Penguins
- Preparing Images for Delivery
- Digital Image Integrity
- Calibrating the Digital Darkroom Environment
- Black and White Conversion Tutorial
- Black and White Conversion Action
- About Metadata
- A Color Managed Raw Workflow
- Making the Transition from Film to Digital
- Highlight Recovery in Adobe Camera Raw
- State of the Art
I haven’t worked through all of them yet, but so far I’ve found all of them interesting and insightful. If you’re into digital photography, you will too.